Eric Hutchingson - Rock and Roll [C3]

20110306:
I've practiced a little of this song before, but today I think I got the rhythm down a little better than I did before. I feel like I might even start to remember the chord progression. Let me try to see if I can remember it:

Capo on 3.
G B7 C A7
Repeats for a while.
Three chords in a row: B7 C Am. Followed by D. Twice.
Then to the chorus. C G D G.

The chorus was a little tricky at first, but the key for me was to feel the music and sing along with soul instead of trying to focus too hard on how I heard Eric Hutchingson playing it.

In any case let
I=G B7 C A7
II=Bm Am C D
III=C G D G
IV: Am F C

Intro: I
Verse I: I He's been... I Lately... II II
Chorus(He): III III III III
NaNaNa: III III
Verse II: I See her... I Reading... II II
Chorus(She): III III III III
NaNaNa: III III
Bridge: IV IV IV IV II
Chorus(They): III III III III
NaNaNa: III III...

Later, because the fire alarm in the building was triggered, Sinan and I went to the drum room to jam. We brought our guitars and I brought Senzala's electric too. The electric, with sufficient gain was able to match the volume of the drums. Last time we jammed in the drum room with Sinan's guitar, the drum player would have to hold himself back from playing full volume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

Nolwenn Leroy - Song of the Sea (Lullaby)

Everclear - Wonderful