Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

20100827:
So this is either the first or one of the first songs I've ever learned. But on the other hand, I always forget the chord progression near the end of the verses and typically forget some of the lyrics. So today, my goal is to at least get those two. Then third, less important for me, but important to the song, is the intro. I've learned the intro a couple times, but I never think to play it or memorize it. I might consider doing that.

See what remains of the old Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl post.

Now, I would know in full, lyrics and chords to three songs: As Lovers Go, I Will Follow You Into the Dark, Brown Eyed Girl. I know in chunks Better Together and Banana Pancakes.

I looked at a Brown Eyed Girl Chords (ver 2) tab and here is what I can remember after practicing two or three times: [text removed]

20110320:
Verse:
G C G D Repeated
C D G Em

Chorus:
C D G D7

Bridge:
D7 D7 D7 D7
G C G D Twice

Intro
Verse1:Hey now where did...
Chorus
Verse2:Whatever happened?...
Chorus
Bridge
Verse3:So hard to find my way...
Chorus
Bridge

Intro:
e|7---8--10---8--7----12--13--15--13--12----7---8--10---8--7---5~--2--3-5|
B|8--10--12--10--8----13--15--17--15--13----8--10--12--10--8---3~--------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|x2
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

Nolwenn Leroy - Song of the Sea (Lullaby)

Everclear - Wonderful