2010010X: Tried to play without a capo, but when running into the G chord, I ran into an obstacle. One or two of the crew just suggested I make one. 20100109: Today, I entertained the idea of making a capo. I took a pencil, grabbed some rubber bands, and folded up a bounty napkin to bad the back. I took up some of the rubber band space by twisting it back and forth. After it was fairly tight, I added in another pencil. I tuned it so it was in tune at the fret. It doesn't beat a real capo due to lack of curvature, but it works decently. And I can try and fine tune it, that's why it has two pencils, but I decided that the tightness from two pencils is enough. 20100109: Really it is 3 o'clock in the morning of 20100110, but anyways... I think this song isn't too bad. Spitting out the chords: Am C F C,G Am C G G Am C E Am,G F Fm C C [ Am;C;F;C,G; Am;C;G;G; Am;C;E;Am,G; F;Fm;C;C; C;C;Am;Am;F;F;C;G; C;C;Am;Am;F;F;C;G; ] x3 Fm;Fm;Fm;Fm; Am;C;F;C,G; Am;C;...
Comments
Post a Comment