Nolwenn Leroy - Song of the Sea (Lullaby)

Chord Analysis:
Key C
Progression a : I vi V vi I vi V V
Progression a': I vi V vi I vi V I
Progression b : [iii] IV I I V IV I V V
Progression b': [iii] IV I I V IV I V I
Verse 1: Prog a / Prog a' (single strum per chord)
Chorus: Prog b / Prob b' (single strum with a few notes following)
Verse 2: Same as Verse 1 (single strum with several notes following)
Chorus
Bridge: IV I I IV
Chorus (Instrumental)
Chorus
Outro: I vi I

[20150921][20191223 Edit]

I found information here on the word "stóirín":
Mo stoirín (pronounced mu store -een) This is translated as my “little darling”. Stór is the Irish word for my love/my darling so by adding the een onto the end it becomes my little darling.

[20191223]

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/nolwenn-leroy/song-of-the-sea-chords-1732237:
Nolwenn Leroy
Song Of The Sea 
Tabbed By - Ayreon77

INTRO
C

VERSE 1
C           Am      G                   Am
Hush now my stóirín Close your eyes and sleep
C            Am    G             G
Waltzing the waves Diving in the deep
C                 Am         G              Am
Stars are shining bright The wind is on the rise
C          Am       G              C
Whispering words of long lost lullabies

CHORUS
             F         C
Oh won't you come with me?
          C               G
Where the moon is made of gold
           F       C
And in the morning sun
G           G
We'll be sailing
Em           F         C
Oh won't you come with me
          C               G
Where the ocean meets the sky
           F           C
And as the clouds roll by
      G                    C
We'll sing the song of the sea


VERSE 2
  C                Am        G                  Am
I had a dream last night And heard the sweetest sound
  C                 Am        G              G
I saw a great white light and dancers in the round
C              Am   G              F
Castles in the sand Cradles in the trees
C            G              C
Don't cry, I see you by and by


[CHORUS]

BRIDGE
F       
Rolling
C       
Rolling
C       
Rolling
F       
Rolling

[INSTRUMENTAL WHICH MAIN FOLLOWS THE CHORUS]

[CHORUS]

C   Am C
Gra Go Deo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Echosmith - Bright

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song